Here’s your roundup of cannabis events coming soon across the Golden State.
Yoga class incorporates hemp oil
Pondering how to incorporate hemp oil into your wellness practice in a new way? Karen Cristy, owner of GGIW Yoga, aims to help clients experience yoga on a deeper, more blissful level by adding the benefits of non-psychoactive hemp oil. Cristy says the practice can help bring the mind, body and soul in balance. No yoga experience is needed and all supplies are included.
• When: 7 p.m. most Thursdays
• Where: GGIW Yoga at 24610 Narbonne Ave., Lomita
• How much: $15
• More information and tickets: ggiwyoga.com
Cannabis film festival coming to Palm Springs
The Palm Springs Cultural Center is putting together a film festival, conveniently timed around the 420 marijuana holiday. The Palm Springs Film Festival & Summit will include film screenings, panel discussions, educational programs and social events such as yoga classes. And they’re accepting submissions for documentaries, feature films and shorts now.
• When: 8 a.m. April 17 to 8 p.m. April 22
• Where: Camelot Theatres at 2300 E Baristo Road, Palm Springs
• How much: From $15 for a one-day pass to $249 for full weekend access
• More information and tickets: pscff.jackalyst.com
Know about a cannabis-themed event coming soon to California? Email email@example.com and we may include the event in a future post.