Here’s your roundup of cannabis events coming soon across the Golden State.
Cannabis and sex for older adults
Cannabis can be a powerful tool to assist in heightening libido during times of hormonal change. In this workshop presented by Sava, you’ll learn both psychoactive and non-psychoactive ways to use this tool for pleasure and wellness. Entrance to this event is “first come first served.” No cannabis will be on site. Good Vibrations workshops are open to people of all genders and sexualities, individually, in couples, or in groups. You must be over 18 to come to the workshops or store. All levels of canna knowledge and experience welcome.
• When: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. June 16
• Where: Good Vibrations at 1620 Polk St., San Francisco
• How much: Free, with no RSVP required
• More information and tickets: herbanplanet.com or (415) 993-9973
Cannabis-fueled painting classes
Puff, Pass and Paint regularly offers painting classes in several California locations where students can consume cannabis products while a professional artist guides them through creating different works. Students must bring their own cannabis, but all art supplies are provided. Some locations also have occasional pottery and cooking classes.
• When: Various times and dates
• Where: Los Angeles, Orange County, Sacramento and Oakland
• How much: Around $50
• More information and tickets: PuffPassAndPaint.com
Yoga class incorporates hemp oil
Pondering how to incorporate hemp oil into your wellness practice in a new way? Karen Cristy, owner of GGIW Yoga, aims to help clients experience yoga on a deeper, more blissful level by adding the benefits of non-psychoactive hemp oil. Cristy says the practice can help bring the mind, body and soul in balance. No yoga experience is needed and all supplies are included.
• When: 7 p.m. most Thursdays
• Where: GGIW Yoga at 24610 Narbonne Ave., Lomita
• How much: $15
• More information and tickets: ggiwyoga.com
Know about a cannabis-themed event coming soon to California? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we may include the event in a future post.