Here’s your roundup of cannabis events coming soon across the Golden State.
High Times NorCal Cannabis Cup
High Times is taking its Cannabis Cup back to NorCal this June. Headlining music acts include 311, The Wailers and Fortunate Youth. The weekend will feature a live grow room, educational seminars, cannabis career fair, edibles village, topical massage spa, vape lounge and more. Attendees must be at least 18 years old and they’ll need a doctor’s recommendation for medical marijuana to get in the cannabis consumption area.
Get a preview by looking at our coverage from the SoCal Cannabis Cup.
• When: Noon June 3 and June 4
• Where: Sonoma County Fairgrounds at 1350 Bennett Valley Road, Santa Rosa
• How much: $50-420
• More information and tickets: CannabisCup.com
NCIA to hold Cannabis Business Summit & Expo
The National Cannabis Industry Association will host the fourth annual Cannabis Business Summit & Expo this June. It includes three full days of seminars, tours of nearby businesses, networking and vendor booths, with more than 100 speakers and more than 80,000 square feet of vendor space.
• When: June 12-14
• Where: Oakland Marriott City Center at 1001 Broadway, Oakland
• How much: Early bird tickets are $545 for NCIA members or $695 at the door
• More information and tickets: CannabisBusinessSummit.com
Cannabliss Retreat heads to Ojai
Founded by Sari Gabbay to create the ultimate mind expanding, spirit awakening, retreat experience, she says of hosting the first ever five-day experience, “it’s not just a smoke weed and do yoga type of retreat.” Guests at Black Walnut Ranch will also participate in meditation, spiritual ceremonies, group hikes, creative visionary workshops, nature explorations, drum circles, sound baths and more — all elevated thanks to its official medical cannabis partner Humboldt Brothers.
• When: June 22-26
• Where: At a private retreat in Ojai
• How much: Packages start at $1,297 per person
• More information and tickets: CannablissRetreats.com
Cannabis Compliance Summit coming to Los Angeles
The second annual Cannabis Compliance Summit this July in Los Angeles will provide entrepreneurs with legal, business and technical counsel on how to stay compliant in the competitive and ever-evolving cannabis industry. “Hearing updates and lessons learned from top regulators, lab testers and operators all in one place make this a premier event for cannabis entrepreneurs,” said Vladka Anderson, event designer at Infocast. Featured speakers include the state’s first “pot czar,” Lori Ajax.
• When: 7 a.m. July 19-21
• Where: Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown at 889 Francisco St., Los Angeles
• How much: Packages start at $595 per person
• More information and tickets: infocastinc.com/
Cannabist staff writer Katie Shapiro contributed to this report.