There are some things you may only see at the Cannabis Cup. Check out our photo slideshow of Day 2:
IF YOU GO
• Who: Anyone 18 and older, though you’ll need to have (or get at the event) a doctor’s recommendation for medical marijuana to enter the main festival grounds
• What: High Times SoCal Cannabis Cup, with a competition for the best cannabis products, concerts, career fair, seminars, cooking competition, food trucks and more.
• When: 1 p.m. to late April 22 and 23
• Where: National Orange Show Events Center at 689 S E St., San Bernardino
• How much: One-day passes start at $55 or $25 after 5 p.m. with the codeword “SUNSET” online
• More information and tickets: At the gate or at cannabiscup.com/socal#tickets-