Here’s your roundup of cannabis events coming soon across the Golden State.
State of Marijuana conference returns to Los Angeles
The State of Marijuana is a two-day conference that gathers influential entrepreneurs, advocates, investors and government officials across multiple panel discussions and business workshops. The fourth annual event will feature an international speaker lineup and showcase state-of-the-art grow facilities, technology, medical marijuana applications and policy initiatives. It will focus on identifying key investment opportunities and navigating California’s new complex policy framework for the cannabis industry.
• When: 10 a.m. Aug. 26 to 6 p.m. Aug. 27
• Where: Cross Campus Downtown Los Angeles at 800 Wilshire Blvd #200, Los Angeles
• How much: $200 for early bird registration through June 26, then up to $300 or $350 at the door
• More information and tickets: StateofMarijuana.com
High Life Music Festival celebrates cannabis
The High Life Music Festival is coming back to San Bernardino. The two-day event includes performances by T.I., Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti, Fat Joe, Young Dolph and more. It also includes a cannabis competition, with awards for everything from highest THC to best topical. There will be dozens of industry vendors plus food and drinks for sale.
Anyone 18 and older can attend, but guests will need a medical marijuana recommendation to enter the medicating area.
• When: Noon to 11 p.m. Aug. 26 and noon to 9 p.m. Aug. 27
• Where: National Orange Show Events Center at 689 S E St., San Bernardino
• How much: $50 for a one-day pass up to $125 for a two-day VIP pass
• More information and tickets: HighLifeMusicFestival.com
California Cannabis Business Conference headed to Anaheim
The National Cannabis Industry Association and its California chapter are teaming up to host the new California Cannabis Business Conference this fall in Anaheim. More than 2,000 industry insiders are expected to attend the two-day conference, which will feature 70 speakers and more than 20,000 square feet of expo space. The theme is “Navigating the Largest Adult-Use Market,” with six educational tracks catering to everyone from cultivators to political types.
• When: Sept. 21 to Sept. 22
• Where: Anaheim Marriott at 700 Convention Way, Anaheim
• How much: $545 for early bird registration or $695 at the door
• More information and tickets: CaliforniaCannabisBusinessConference.com
State of Cannabis conference coming to Long Beach
The State of Cannabis is a two-day conference that brings together cannabis industry leaders, elected officials, doctors, lawyers, regulators and other interested parties to discuss solutions for building a solid industry. The conference is different from others in that it aims to mix business and fun, allowing on-site consumption as well as sampling of sponsor products. Meals are included as well as a VIP after party.
• When: 9 a.m. Sept. 28 to 5 p.m. Sept. 29
• Where: Grand Long Beach Events Center at4101 East Willow Street, Long Beach
• How much: Starts at $149.50 for Kickstarter members and goes up to $550 for tickets at the door
• More information and tickets: EventBrite.com
Know about a cannabis-themed event coming soon to California? Email email@example.com and we may include the event in a future post.